There are many ways that employers can support our students. Please email us at email@example.com
- If you have an apprenticeship or job you wish to fill. If appropriate, this can be shared with students at Kings and we can do this via year group to ensure that your vacancy reaches the right audience.
- If you would like to be invited to a school careers event to give a talk or answer questions from our students, attend the careers fair, offer mentoring such as at a theme day or assembly (virtual or in person). Please send details of your company, role and career path.
- If you can provide work experience to our students. Year 10 students complete a mandatory five day work experience placement during the Summer each year and we encourage our Year 12 students to do the same. Some of our Sixth Form students may wish to take on further work experience placements as they refine their choices for the future. If you are able to offer a placement, please get in touch.
- If you can assist with our mock interview event. This is held in March and we aim to invite a range of employers to interview our Sixth Form students so they are better prepared for that all important first interview.
- If you are able to contribute to a specific subject department either by allowing students to visit your company on a school trip or coming into school to deliver an aspect of subject curriculum to a class.
- If you are interested in finding out more about these opportunities please get in touch with the school office, we would love to hear from you.