Tell Someone

Sometimes a student may find it difficult to talk to an adult when it comes to personal situations. If you want to report a concern about yourself or anyone around you, you can use the form below.

A concern may be connected with bullying, emotional, sexual or physical abuse, ‘sexting’, etc, please don’t ‘wait to see what happens’

Fill out all the bits you can - don’t worry if it doesn’t all apply, the important thing is that you Tell Someone!

You can also email us at

Please note, these notifications are only checked during the hours of 8am – 4pm (term-time). If you need immediate advice, support, or help outside of these hours, please see our Safeguarding at Kings page for a list of organisations that offer 24hr support.

If it is life threatening, or you are unsure if it is life threatening, please dial 999.

If you need to talk to someone about anything you are worried about, you can call Childline on 0800 1111 or visit the CEOP website on